IDEAS Patient Engagement Award
Spotlighting Excellence in Patient Engagement
IDEAS (Innovations in Dialysis: Expediting Advances Symposium) is pleased to announce the first annual IDEAS Patient Engagement Award.
The award was created to recognize an outstanding accomplishment, which, through enhanced patient engagement, has improved ways to understand and meet patients’ needs across the kidney care continuum, or has resulted in improved care and treatment and better outcomes for patients on dialysis.
The award is intended for individuals (including, but not limited to, people living with kidney disease, care partners, advocates, innovators, healthcare professionals), institutions and organizations. This year’s award will be conferred during the virtual IDEAS 2021, August 22 – August 24.
Nomination Deadline & Criteria
All nominations must be submitted by 5:00 PM PDT on July 9, 2021 and must include the following information:
- Nominee name & email address
- Nominator name, email address, & phone number
- The nomination (maximum 400 words)
Nominations will be judged on:
- Innovation: fresh, creative approach to advancing patient engagement
- Patient-centered: degree to which patients were involved
- Measurable outcomes directly attributable to the initiative
- Potential for adoption by other organizations or individuals
- Sustainability: achievements can be sustained over time
Click Here to download more information about the IDEAS Patient Engagement Award categories and criteria.
Submit Your Nomination
All nominations must be submitted by 5:00 PM PDT on July 9, 2021.